We are doing everything possible to keep you safe during these uncertain times! We are so happy to be open to offer you our services, but additional precautions need to be followed.
- You will receive a call the evening before your appointment to review a Covid-19 questionnaire that you have received.
- We request that you cancel your appointment if you or anyone in your household is feeling ill. All rescheduling or cancellation fees are waived.
- You will be asked to text from your car when you arrive and wait in your car until your clinician is ready for you. Our waiting room will remain closed.
- We request that you come alone to your appointment unless you need physical assistance from a single additional person.
- We do temperature checks and ask questions pertinent to exposure to Covid-19 for anyone entering our facility (including staff) daily.
- All of our employees and all of the patients being seen are required to wear masks unless having a facial treatment in a closed room.
- We are following all CDC recommendations for cleaning and sanitizing everything in each treatment room before and between all appointments.
- Our appointments are spaced to allow adequate room cleaning between patients.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout our center for use by visitors and staff.
- One way entry and exit are being used to allow for social distancing and minimizing contact with others.
- We will continue to smile behind our masks, and, as always, perform our duties cheerfully and to the best of our abilities.
Why Choose Wisconsin Vein Center & Medispa?
If you are looking to achieve the complexion of your dreams, Wisconsin Vein Center & Medispa can help! Dr. Manjoney and her team work together to ensure that you achieve the best possible care for natural-looking and beautiful results! By incorporating cutting-edge skincare technologies with our team’s artistic eye, you can feel confident you are in good hands.
Questions? We are here to help!
They say no two snowflakes are alike, and the same can be said about our skin. Each of the clients we see at Wisconsin Vein Center & MediSpa comes to us with a problem or concern, and we work to resolve them through the use of custom treatments. At many spas, after a skincare consultation,