Home Dr. Manjoney 2022-06-29T13:36:34-06:00

relax, revive, rejuvenate

Vein Care & Med Spa in Greater Milwaukee

Request a Consultation

Rock your body with Sentient Sculpt!

Call today for a FREE consultation and introductory pricing on Sentient Sculpt!

Sentient Sculpt is a game-changing treatment that destroys fat and cellulite while tightening skin at the same time.

If you’re looking for non-surgical fat and cellulite reduction, the Sentient Sculpt is the latest in medical aesthetics to reduce fat and cellulite while tightening the skin. The body sculpting technology of Sentient Sculpt uses up to 80% of the energy generated to penetrate the fat under the skin, destroying fat cells and the fibrous bands that cause cellulite “dimples.” The other 20% of the energy is used in the upper layers of the skin, tightening the skin to improve its appearance.

Treatment must be purchased, scheduled, and first treatment completed by July 31, 2022 to be eligible for a discount. Limit one offer per client.



Voted “Top Doc” and “Nurses Choice”

Learn About
Our Practice

Dr. Deborah Manjoney and the experienced team at Wisconsin Vein Center and MediSpa are here to provide you with treatment options and products to improve your skin and enhance your overall appearance and comfort.

We offer state-of-the-art non-invasive and minimally invasive procedures in our Milwaukee area medical spa that will actually give you results that you may have thought were unattainable or only achieved by costly plastic surgery. Our specialties include treatments targeting lines & wrinkles, texture & tone, volume loss & facial contours, veins, including spider veins and varicose veins.  Come visit our beautiful calming facility in Pewaukee, Wisconsin to learn what we can do for you. We are proud that we have been improving lives since 2002.


skincare Treatments
for All Ages



The highest priority for skin care during this time is prevention in order
to minimize or avoid problems later in life.Learn More


Barely noticeable problems from the 20’s become more noticeable now
such as wrinkles, brown spots and sun spots. Learn More


Existing lines & wrinkles deepen and spread. Skin around the neck & jawline
will begin to sag & the face will also begin losing volume. Learn More


Flaws and lines in the skin continue to accelerate in this time period.
A noticeable “hollowed out” look emerges. Learn More


In and beyond the 60’s, the highest priority is typically replenishing
the skin with lost volume and elasticity. Learn More

Patient Reviews

"Wisconsin Vein and Medi Spa is welcoming the moment you walk into their establishment. They are very knowledgeable with their services and take care of you making you feel special throughout your time there."
"From the beginning, the staff has been very friendly, made me comfortable, and have made this process go very smoothly. I always trusted their opinion and decision making with the course of my treatment. I would highly recommend the Wisconsin Vein Center and their staff."
Dear Doctor,

Thank you for the fantastic job you did on my vein treatment. My legs look great, and I’m finally wearing shorts! I really appreciated the extra time and care you took on me. I hope to continue seeing you in the future.

Sclerotherapy Patient
Read More Reviews

Read Our Blog