Guest Services Specialist
Wisconsin Vein Center and MediSpa is one of Wisconsin’s leading Medical Spas and Vein treatment centers. We’re currently accepting applications for the perfect Guest Services Specialist.
This position involves but not limited to greeting clients, checking in/checking out, setting up payment plans, and scheduling multiple clinicians.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• knowledge in the skincare/beauty industry
• A go-getting attitude with common sense and ability to learn quickly
and develop accordingly
• Ability to positively receive direction, learn, and progress
• Computer skills, experience in Nextech a plus!
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Welcoming, warm, and engaging personality
• Exceptional customer service
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work in a changing, fast-paced team-oriented environment
• Provide positive client and team interactions
• Evening and weekend availability
• Strong sales ability
• Phone etiquette
We offer a variety of services from Injectables (Botox/Fillers) to various laser procedures. We are willing to train the right candidate however, knowledge of aesthetics is ideal. You will be involved in training for all of our products and services.
Competitive hourly plus bonus will be offered with opportunity for growth within the company. This position is full time and will consist of 38-40 hours a week with health benefits, 401k, and additional in house perks. We are looking for someone that is outgoing, friendly, and very motivated to succeed. Evenings and weekends are required. We are open until 8-6 Monday-Friday and, Saturdays 9-1 however, hours are subject to change.
Details coming soon
Why Choose Wisconsin Vein Center & Medispa?
If you are looking to achieve the complexion of your dreams, Wisconsin Vein Center & Medispa can help! Dr. Manjoney and her team work together to ensure that you achieve the best possible care for natural-looking and beautiful results! By incorporating cutting-edge skincare technologies with our team’s artistic eye, you can feel confident you are in good hands.
Questions? We are here to help!
They say no two snowflakes are alike, and the same can be said about our skin. Each of the clients we see at Wisconsin Vein Center & MediSpa comes to us with a problem or concern, and we work to resolve them through the use of custom treatments. At many spas, after a skincare consultation,