Build Muscle and Burn Fat with Emsculpt®!
It can seem like there are a lot of non-surgical treatments out there that promise to remove fat and sculpt the body. If you haven’t heard about Emsculpt, though, you should know why so many people are talking about it. At Wisconsin Vein Center & Medispa, we’re proud to offer this excellent new option for patients looking to boost their results and look as great as they feel.
What is Emsculpt?
EmSculpt is an innovative non-surgical device that uses HIFEM® (High-Intensity Focused Electromagnetic) technology to eliminate unwanted fat and build muscle. EmSculpt uses electromagnetic energy to get the abdomen to super maximally contract, a type of contraction which is not possible voluntarily. One treatment has the same effect as having done 20,000 crunches! It is the first FDA-cleared energy device approved to burn fat and build muscle mass at the same time. It’s a no-downtime, pain-free, non-surgical way to define the abs and lift the buttocks.
While EmSculpt is FDA-cleared to treat the abdomen and buttocks, it may also be used to increase muscle tone and fat metabolism in the triceps and thighs as well.
New! Contour Your Arms with Emsculpt
Many body contouring methods allow you to reduce fat in areas of concern to reach your aesthetic goals. Some treatments, like Emsculpt, even help to build muscle for a more toned appearance that many people have trouble achieving. The Emsculpt procedure has been very popular in helping patients get the abdomen and buttocks of their dreams. Now, at Wisconsin Vein Center & MediSpa, we can also give you tight, slim arms with the Emsculpt treatment.
Treatment Areas for Emsculpt
- Emsculpt for Buttocks – As a non-invasive butt lift, Emsculpt can achieve what hours of squats can’t. By stimulating the gluteus muscles, Emsculpt can achieve greater projection and tighten the overall look of the butt for a toned, lifted figure.
- Emsculpt for arms – Emsculpt can stimulate the muscles of the arms like biceps and triceps to both build visible muscle and burn fat for greater definition. It’s a great way to reduce fatty wings and achieve tanktop-ready arms.
- Emsculpt for diastis recti – For women who went through pregnancy or patients who have lost significant weight, it can be impossible to achieve core strength when the abdominal muscles have become stretched and inefficient. Surgery has traditionally been the solution for diastis recti, but Emsculpt is a great non-invasive alternative. Many patients receive excellent results with no incisions or downtime.
- Emsculpt for stomach – The stomach is one of the hardest areas to train, especially if you want greater definition and a reduction in stubborn fat. Emsculpt can build the abdominal muscles and reduce body fat for a more cut, defined look to the abdomen.
- Emsculpt for thighs – Having powerful leg strength can keep you going during your favorite activities. Emsculpt can build muscle in the quadriceps and cut down on fat for more noticeable definition when wearing your favorite shorts.
- Emsculpt for men – For men, Emsculpt can be one of the best ways to put the finishing touches on hard efforts in the gym. Men commonly opt for treatment areas like the stomach and arms for greater definition and strength in the upper body.
How Emsculpt Works
Emsculpt is an innovative treatment that helps to build muscle and burn fat in targeted areas of the body. This system uses high intensity focused electromagnetic technology (HIFEM) to sculpt your body. HIFEM technology creates powerful muscle contractions in the treatment area. These muscle contractions are stronger than what is possible to do voluntarily, making this treatment extremely effective in toning your arms. The Emsculpt systems are able to activate 100% of the muscles in the arms versus voluntary exercise, which only activates about 5% of muscles. This means that one thirty-minute session is the equivalent of doing 20,000 bicep curls.
Emsculpt treatment is very comfortable and completely non-invasive. During the session, the applicator will be placed on the arms and then it will start the muscular contractions. Most patients describe the feeling as an intense vibration. There is no downtime associated with Emsculpt, but you may feel sore in your arms, much like what you would feel after an intense workout. It is recommended that patients undergo four treatment sessions over a two-week span, spaced 2-3 days apart in order to reach their desired goals. Patients can also do discounted maintenance treatments to keep up their results.
The main benefit of Emsculpt for your arms is that it burns fat in your while also building up muscle. Traditional methods of arm contouring involve a complex surgery that causes a visible scar. With Emsculpt, there are no incisions needed and no downtime, so you are free to go about your day. You will notice results within a few weeks of the treatment. Your arms will begin to get that toned, sculpted look as if you have hit the gym every single day. Emsculpt studies have shown that it leads to:
- 4% decrease in subcutaneous fat
- Average of 16% increase in muscle mass
- A 96% patient satisfaction rate
Emsculpt at Wisconsin Vein Center & MediSpa
Emsculpt was originally FDA approved for treatment on the abdomen and buttocks. With recent advancements in technology, Emsculpt is now approved for use on the arms and thighs. The arms can be the hardest parts of the body to tighten and tone, no matter how often you go to the gym, with Emsculpt we can help you to reach your goals in a safe, effective manner. If you are ready to get slim arms that look amazing, contact Wisconsin Vein Center & MediSpa to learn more about Emsculpt.
Contact Us Today
If you are interested in learning more about EmSculpt, contact our Pewaukee, WI office today to schedule your initial consultation!
Why Choose Wisconsin Vein Center & Medispa?
If you are looking to achieve the complexion of your dreams, Wisconsin Vein Center & Medispa can help! Dr. Manjoney and her team work together to ensure that you achieve the best possible care for natural-looking and beautiful results! By incorporating cutting-edge skincare technologies with our team’s artistic eye, you can feel confident you are in good hands. Wisconsin Vein Center and Medispa is 12 miles from Menomonee Falls and only 8.6 miles from Brookfield.
Questions? We are here to help!
Sometimes diet and exercise just aren’t enough when it comes to achieving the body contour and muscle tone you’re hoping for. Choosing the right treatment for your body contouring method can be challenging. You might love having so many options to choose from, but when it comes to making a decision, you’ll want to do