Botox® Cosmetic is a simple, nonsurgical neuromodulator treatment that can temporarily smooth moderate to severe frown lines between the brows and is approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Why Choose Botox Cosmetic Procedures?
Lines and wrinkles appear on the face as a result of muscle movement, sun exposure, and aging. For example, constant frowning can cause lines on the forehead and vertical lines between the eyebrows to become deeper and more defined. But with one 10-minute treatment—a few tiny injections—within days there’s a noticeable improvement. The injections to the contracting muscles temporarily cause the muscle tissue to relax. The relaxation of those facial muscles causes wrinkles to miraculously disappear for up to 4 months.
Another popular use for Botox in Milwaukee is the prevention of hyperhidrosis – sweating under the arms. When severe underarm sweating gets in the way of daily activities and antiperspirants haven’t worked, you may be a candidate for Botox in Milwaukee.
It’s not just models and movie stars who get Botox treatments, but people from all walks of life who want a more youthful appearance. In fact, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) ranked Botox® Cosmetic as the most popular aesthetic procedure in the United States for multiple years in a row (surgical and nonsurgical combined).
Wisconsin Vein Center & MediSpa is a Diamond Level Botox Provider
Allergan, the maker of Botox, awards Diamond Level Provider status to a select group of physicians who use their products. In order to become a Platinum-Plus Provider, a physician must perform a certain number of Botox injections. Diamond level is the highest level of recognition given by Allergan.
Wisconsin Vein Center & MediSpa has been a Botox Platinum Plus or Diamond Level provider for years. This means that we have accumulated a great deal of experience using this product. Because so many men and women have chosen us for their facial wrinkles, we have been able to refine and perfect our injection techniques.
Treatment Areas for Botox Cosmetic
- For Sweating – Patients with hyperhidrosis, or excessive sweating, can receive Botox injections in areas like the underarms, hands, feet, or forehead to block the nerve signals that trigger sweating.
- For Jowls – Botox can be used for jowl reduction by tightening and lifting the jaw area through careful injection placement.
- For Eyes – The eye area is one of the most commonly treated with Botox. Botox can reduce wrinkles and fine lines that form around the eyes when squinting, smiling, or scowling.
- For Eye Wrinkles – The eyes frequently develop wrinkles from repetitive facial movement. Botox calms this movement for reduced wrinkles.
- For Crow’s Feet – Botox can be injected near the eye to relax the squinting movement that causes crow’s feet to develop.
- For TMJ – TMJ disorder is commonly caused by grinding or tensing the jaw muscles. Botox can help relax these muscles to relieve pain.
- For Grinding Teeth – When injected into the masseter muscle, Botox can help reduce involuntary or unconscious teeth grinding.
- For Mouth Lines – Botox can help reduce smile lines around the mouth such as marionette lines or vertical lip lines.
*Botox is not covered by insurance providers.
Allē Program with Botox
Many Wisconsin Vein Center & MedSpa clients are members of Allē from Allergan. We always want our clients to get the best value they can achieve and manufacturer rebates and programs can really help. You may have unclaimed cash that can be used toward your next Botox, Juvéderm, SkinMedica, or Latisse purchase. Nothing like free cash to make your purchase go further! Check your balance at www.alle.com.
Earn Points by Shopping the Online Mall!
Shop online at your favorite stores like Gap, Ann Taylor, Best Buy and with every purchase, earn Allē points to save on Botox, Juvederm-XC, VIVITE’, SkinMedica and Latisse.
Not a member yet? Sign up today at www.alle.com to access exclusive savings on Botox, Juvéderm, SkinMedica, and Latisse purchases.
Still have questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page or call us at 262-236-5179.
Why Choose Wisconsin Vein Center & Medispa?
If you are looking to achieve the complexion of your dreams, Wisconsin Vein Center & Medispa can help! Dr. Manjoney and her team work together to ensure that you achieve the best possible care for natural-looking and beautiful results! By incorporating cutting-edge skincare technologies with our team’s artistic eye, you can feel confident you are in good hands. We are located within Pewaukee, 12 miles from Menomonee Falls, and 17 miles from Wauwatosa.
Questions? We are here to help!
Botox® remains one of the most popular non-surgical cosmetic treatments performed each year. Even with this kind of popularity, however, it’s normal to feel skeptical about it – especially when it comes to getting your wallet out. The fact is, Botox remains widely popular and the biggest name in the cosmetic industry for a reason.